Contrary to what some students might think, you can still sit the IGCSE and A-level examinations in 2017. Yes, you do not have to wait till next year 2018 to gain an IGCSE or A-level qualification. We are currently accepting entries for students who want to sit the Cambridge IGCSE, AS or A-level qualifications in October/November 2017 with ourselves. You can book online here
Our examination venue is located in town centre area of Stockport ( 1, Bann Street, Stockport, SK3 0EX) where we serve students based in Greater Manchester and Chesire Counties. Students outside these areas are more than welcome to enrol with us as well.
We are about 5 miles away from Central Manchester and are located towards the south of Manchester making us easily accessible.We are a 5 minutes from the main central train and bus station in Stockport town centre. There is also ample free car park right in front of our main building.
When you have booked all your examinations we will enter you for your chosen exams and email you your Statement of Entry. This is an official document, which states all the exams you have been entered for, along with their dates and times. Please keep it safe, as you will be required to bring it to each of your exams. Please follow the link to see more. Read More
We are currently accepting online examination bookings for only CIE (Cambridge International) October/November 2017 IGCSE, O Level (Ordinary) and A-level examinations. Click here to book
1. The Cambridge IGCSE and A-level qualifications are recognized by all UK universities and universities in Australia, America and Asia . Their acceptance is not limited to the UK unlike the other exam boards
2. You have the opportunity to re-sit Specific units of a subject if you fail them unlike the other exam boards that insist that you sit all the papers again for that particular subject even if you fail only one unit
3. If you are an A-level Science Student (A-level Biology, A-level Chemistry, and A-level Physics) offering the Cambridge specification/curriculum, you only need 2 practicals and not 12 as obtained with the other examination boards.
4. The curriculum has not changed in a very long time. So, you have lots of past exam papers and mark schemes to work with. This is not the case with AQA, OCR, EDEXCEL, WJEC, as the curriculum has recently changed most old past papers are not really relevant. This has affected the results of lots of students.
5. It is the oldest and most experienced of all the exam boards having being established in 1858.
6. You have the benefit of sitting an exam with an exam board that has until recently only being offered to students in high fee paying private colleges in the UK.
Book Your GCSE And A-level Exams Online Now. There is no need to wait to speak to someone in order to register to sit the exams at our centre as a private/external candidate.